Smoked Chilli Salt
It's the small touches that make a big difference. This big-flavoured salt will brighten up your meals with its bold, outdoorsy aroma and a fiery character.
Made of pure white salt that is hand-harvested from the waters of the Murray-Darling basin in south-eastern Australia and naturally dried in the glorious Aussie sun, this salt is nothing like the processed table salt varieties. This salt is smoked on reclaimed oakwood from wine barrels and blended with bird's eye chilli, a humble hot little pepper native to Southeast Asia.
Use as a finishing salt to give food a bit of brightness and heat and add a salty smoky crunch. The perfect sidekick to all kinds of fish, seafood, roasted chicken, grilled vegetables, fresh salads or smashed avocado toast. You can sprinkle it on grilled corn, poached eggs or a simple squash or lentil soup.
Smoky, salty and zingy all at once, this exquisite salt is hugely versatile, complex and packs in oodles of flavour. It has medium heat and an addictive aroma that evokes that unmistakable smell of a summer campfire by the sea. It's perfect for chilli lovers and those who just won't settle for bland, in food or life.
- Marinate prawns in olive oil, lemon juice, finely chopped garlic and a bit of smoked chilli salt before popping on the barbie or searing. Add Lime, mango and mint salsa for a super easy summer treat.
- Sprinkle on white fish fillets with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon juice and some herbs before roasting or grilling or to finish.
- Add to zucchini fritters for a delicious kick.
- Scatter a few flakes over sliced avocado and squeeze a bit of lime.
- Scatter a few pinches over root vegetables - carrots, sweet potatoes, broccolini or cauliflower bites - with a drizzle of olive oil before sliding into the oven or after roasting.
- Sprinkle over vegetable or seafood pasta for a welcome chilli kick.
- Dust the rims of margarita glasses.
- Spike dark chocolate cake or cupcake icing for a grown-up indulgence.
Oak smoked salt flakes, bird’s eye chilli.
|Made with love in Australia from Australian & imported ingredients|
|Vegan & vegetarian friendly|
|No artificial colours, flavours, additives or preservatives|
$9.95 flat rate express shipping. Free express shipping over $100.