Serves: 4 as a side | Cooking time: 45mins | Difficulty: Super easy
These roasted baby potatoes are so delicious and moreish you may not want to share! Spiced with our Jerusalem Mix blend and olive oil, this dish is simple, quick and will make an impressive side for dinner parties, festive spreads and midweek dinners. Great next to grilled chicken, roast lamb, turkey or ham and even on its own, with some crumbled feta. You can also use the leftovers to make a quick potato salad or tortilla the next day but, frankly, we don't think there'll be any!
- Jerusalem Mix blend, 4 heaped tsp
- 750g baby potatoes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp sea salt flakes (we love Maldon if you have it)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Aleppo Pepper or chilli flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat oven on 200c/180c fan. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Chop potatoes in half ensuring they’re all more or less the same size so they cook evenly. Place the potatoes on the baking tray, drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the Jerusalem Mix (and Aleppo Pepper, if using). Add the sea salt and a generous grind of black pepper. Mix it all with your hands to ensure an even coating of the spices and olive oil all over the potatoes. Spread the potatoes in an even layer and roast for 35-40 mins until cooked through and nicely golden on the outside. Serve immediately.