Serves: 2 | Cooking time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Super Easy
This healthy, colourful brekkie bowl is so satisfying and flavourful you'll probably want to make it for dinner too. It's packed with nutritious stuff, from the creamy avocado to the scrumptious scrambled eggs, juicy cherry tomatoes and nutty lemon tahini, this bowl is 100% utter goodness. Your body - and tastebuds - will thank you.
Our Galilee Za'atar blend is what lends it all awesome flavour. And a remarkable source of anti-oxidants.
- Galilee Za'atar
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil (extra virgin if possible)
- 4 eggs
- a punnet of cherry tomatoes
- Hulled tahini, 2 tablespoons
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Slice the avocado and place one half in each bowl. Add a few cherry tomatoes to each bowl.
- In a hot pan, cook your eggs to your preference.
- In a medium sized bowl make the tahini by mixing tahini paste, the lemon juice and some salt to taste. Add water to achieve a runny, smooth consistency.
- Add the cooked eggs to the bowl and liberally sprinkle some Galilee Za'atar to taste all over. Crumble some feta cheese and scatter all over each bowl. Serve immediately with the tahini sauce on the side and a fresh bread of your choice.